Estate PlanningAvoid unnecessary conflicts and uncertainties with customized estate planning. The death of a person almost inevitably has tax consequences, which can sometimes be a heavy burden on their estate.
- Estate freezes
- Spousal rollovers
- Post-mortem strategies to avoid double taxation at death
- Fiduciary wills
- Protective powers of attorney
- Effective use of life insurance
Estate SettlementSettling an estate is an emotional and complex process. Our team of professionals will assist you with respect and empathy to resolve the legal and fiscal issues associated with the death of your loved one.
- Settlement of disputes
- Correction of testamentary trust deeds
- Probate and execution of wills
Contact one of our experts
To find out more or to entrust us with your mandate, contact one of our experts by completing this form.